Weekly Planning Sheet for Regular Midori



Hi,


I have just made this Weekly planning sheet, it was inspired from two other blogger's, but I have amended it and put my own touch on it.

It is only for the Regular Midori traveller's notebook at the moment but thought you might like to have a look. It hasn't got a cover so that you can put your own lovely cover in it and personalise it to the way you want.







Any thoughts you have on it I am really glad to hear as this is my first attempt of making one of these.

 
  
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
 ThursdayFridaySaturday
 
 
 
  
 
 
 
 
 
 

To-Do
To-Do
To-Do

 
To-Do
To-Do
 
 
 
   
 
 Sunday
 
 
 
AppointmentsAppointmentsAppointments AppointmentsAppointments
      
 
 
 
 




Please don't take this and make out like it's your own, do the honourable thing and link back to my blog.


Thanks :-)

Comments

Popular Posts